2008年8月20日星期三

What's wrong with a lecture?

What's wrong if I want to be a lecture?
Is it too plain for you?
Is it too boring for anyone?
Is it too mundane for someone who got lots of As?

All rubbish.

"Tell them, you are going to research on something, and not lecturing."

I though research is part of a lecture's job, or maybe not. However, before I become a lecture, I must research for my Masters.

Why I can't tell other I want to become a lecture -- so I can become a professor later? I may stay in the university all-year-round, and not earning much, but I can culture new generations. There must be some one who is going to do this job! And I am happy with it. Why can't I do it?

Go hell personal statement of Oxford application.

1 条评论:

saphira 说...

y? u wan to b a lecturer than do lah...